– Oh! Hi, Tere.
– Hi, Domeng. Is this it? Hey! What are they doing here?! Yeah! Why are they here again?! Beats me! But they’ve
got some nerve coming back here! Did you hear what happened? I heard their house
burned down last night. Serves them right! They deserve what happened
to them! – Did that really happen?
– They deserve it. The nerve of them
to show up here. Buddy! Bud! I heard about what happened
to your house. I’m glad you got out of there
safely! Me too. I’m actually lucky
I got out. – Mister Greggy!
– Hi, Ester. I’m glad you
escaped the fire. Thank God we’re all
safe and unhurt. But we weren’t able to
save any of our things. I’m just lucky I was able to go
back and get my wife’s pictures. I’m glad to hear that. You can replace all those
other material things. What do you think
this meeting’s for? What do you think
this meeting’s for? I hope they give us
good news this time. We’ve had enough
bad news already. You said it. Good evening, everyone! I’m sorry about
this sudden meeting. But I’ve got good news
for you. I have here in my hand the papers Attorney Tere
made the judge and the head of
Rosales Group sign. It says here that they are prepared
to make a deal with all of you! It also says here
that they have decided to settle this case
out of court. Which is why they are already
giving you back all your land! – Woo-hoo!
– Thank goodness! [CLAPS] – Oh my goodness!
– This is great! And that’s not all! The Rosales Group will
no longer take back the money given to you
for your land. They will just
give it to you as compensation for
the damages they’ve caused in our neighborhood as well as in
your livelihood! – Woo-hoo!
– Great! [CLAPS] And there’s more! They will also give
50,000 pesos to every family affected
by the demolition! – Wow!
– Woo-hoo! Whoo! [CLAPS] That amount will
help all of you build new houses
for yourselves. – Yippee!
– This is wonderful! Thank you, Attorney! That is why… …you can all
rest easy now. – Yippee!
– Great! You will no longer
lose your homes. This was made possible because of the efforts
and sacrifices of our beloved citizen
of Barrio Maulap, Attorney Teresa
Dichaves! – Woo-hoo!
– Thank you, Attorney! [APPLAUSE] Love live Teresa! – Love live Teresa!
– Love live Teresa! Love live Teresa! Love live Teresa! – Love live Teresa!
– Love live Teresa! – This is great!
– Thank you, Attorney! Teresa, thank you. Thank you so much
for everything. I made a promise, remember? Aw! [CLAPS] – Thank you so much.
– You’re welcome. Good thing Teresa’s
a brilliant lawyer. We get to keep our
properties because of her. See? She’s on our side
after all. She didn’t waste the
second chance we gave her. She made it up to us! Thank you, Attorney. Thank you for
saving all of us. We’re sorry for everything
we said and did when we were mad at you. I should be the one asking
for your forgiveness. Thank you so much. So, why are you smiling? Well, Doc, now that
everything’s okay, are you going to
continue pursuing Teresa? Why, that’s long overdue, Doc! Ouch! Thank you so much. Thanks, Attorney. Thanks for helping us, Attorney.